We have Three Letting rooms at The George
all situated on the first floor, so access includes one flight of stairs.
They comprises of
3 x Double Rooms all with Super King Size Beds
All rooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, Hairdryers
& a Small Fridge for any goods you bring.
Complimentary wash products, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water, Biscuits &
A Full Cooked English Breakfast
are included in the price you pay.
Our booking calendar is Open please click on the tab OUR ROOMS above.
BOOKING.COM ONLY HAS THE NEXT 30 DAYS ON THEIR SITE
BOOK DIRECT ON THE OUR ROOM TAB ABOVE FOR FURTHER DATES
OR CALL A MEMBER OF STAFF ON 01433 620238
Limited Parking is Available at the Rear of the Pub.
Room Terms & Conditions
Bookings / Arrivals & Departure
All These Terms & Conditions Apply To All Bookings Made In House, Our Website & By Booking.com Bookings
1. Minimum Two Night Stay at Weekends (Friday / Saturday or Saturday / Sunday)
2. A Non Refundable Deposit of £30 per room is payable in house at the time of your booking, If booked through Bookings.com there is no deposit payable and you will pay in full on arrival or departure with us at the pub. Bookings.com only ask for your card details on booking in case you fail to cancel on time or do not honour your booking. We will use your card details saved securely on Bookings.com if this happens to take payment.
3.Check in is from 2pm at the earliest, due to Covid cleaning procedures to complete and 8pm at the latest
4. Breakfast is served 9am till 10am
5. Check out is by 10.30am in order to clean properly for the next guests
6. Late Checkout charged at £20 upon request up till 1pm latest
7. Two persons per room only due to Insurance & Fire Policy
8. Sorry No Pets Allowed in our Letting Rooms
9. Faults or complaints must be reported to the management at the time that they occur and they will be rectified as soon as possible, we cannot be held responsible for minor inconvenience caused as all our equipment is checked weekly and maintained appropriately.
Larger Faults that occur which could be unforeseen (i.e - Boiler or immersion heater faults, storm related faults, fuse box faults etc..) the management will need a reasonable amount of time (i.e - 3 hours) to rectify the fault after which a percentage of compensation will be applied to the bill if this cannot be rectified within the time.
Power cuts from the main grid due to being in the countryside cannot be compensated because the matter is out of our hands and electricity and gas suppliers do not compensate unless out of action for 12 or more hours and this is seen as an act of god reason.
Reports and complaints after leaving unfortunately cannot be dealt with, due to not being allowed to rectify the fault at the time of occurrence.
10. Sorry we do not allow Children under the age of 16 in our accommodation unless authorised by the Management.
Booking.com Cancellations -- (Please Read Carefully As Booking.com & Our In House Cancellations Are Different)
1. Cancellations for bookings made through Booking.com Must be cancelled through Booking.com themselves Call them for Advice.
If booked through Bookings.com you must make the cancellation yourselves through their site, We cannot alter any bookings made through their platform, unfortunately you booked through them so you must cancel through them, we have no control over their site bookings.
We Will Not be responsible for failures of cancellations on their behalf.
2. Failure to cancel your booking 7 days before arrival on Booking.com you will be charged for the first nights stay
(Sorry No Exceptions will be accepted, that's how booking.com operate)
3. Failure to Shows without prior communication to & from Booking.com you will be charged the full amount of the stay booked.
(Again, Sorry No Exceptions will be accepted, that's how booking.com operate)
Our Website Bookings, Direct Telephone Bookings or In House Bookings Cancellations.
1. We take a £30 None Refundable Deposit Per Room on booking, Telephone or In House Bookings that will be taken at the time of the Booking. Website bookings you will receive a call to confirm the room and then the deposit will be taken.
2. We offer one free Room booking move up too 4 days before arrival, Further date moves will be subject to a £5 per date move charge.
3. Within 4 days of Arrival all cancellations will be charged the first night of the stay mins the £30 Deposit already paid.
4. Cancellations part through or at the beginning of the stay, will be charged in full and then if we re let the room for any nights paid we will
re-reimburse the nights let on the card held securely.
5. If NO COMMUNICATION OF CANCELLATION IS RECEIVED then full payment for the entire stay will be taken minus £30 Deposit paid.
6. Unfortunately No Exceptions will be accepted due to the loss of business we will incur.
Damage & Loss
1. Guests entering the premises are liable for cleaning costs or replacement if any article is damage by them during their stay.
2. Smoking is Not Permitted in any rooms of the pub, If found breaking these rules you will be asked to leave and charged for the full amount of the stay and a Non Negotiable £100 Cleaning Charge.
3. Items left in the accommodation can be returned to you with a £5 plus postage cost.