We have Four Letting rooms at The George
all situated on the first floor, so access includes one flight of stairs.
They comprises of
1 x Small Double room
2 x Regular Double rooms
1 x Super King Size room
All rooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, Hairdryers
& a Small Fridge for any goods you bring.
Complimentary wash products, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water, Biscuits, Single serve bottle of wine &
A Full Cooked English Breakfast
are included in the price you pay.
Our booking calendar is Open on Bookings.com
We will endeavor to take bookings in house as well but due to Covid procedures and the sharing of the in house booking computer by staff members not being allowed to help cut down on any possible transfer of Bacteria & the Virus we will mainly be managing most of our room bookings online by
WE CURRENTLY HAVE
NO PARKING AVAILABLE
DUE TO HAVING TO USE THE CAR PARK FOR ADDITIONAL SEATING TO MAKE IT VIABLE
FOR US TO OPEN AGAIN.
Room Terms & Conditions
Bookings / Arrivals & Departure
1. Minimum Two Night Stay at Weekends (Friday / Saturday or Saturday / Sunday)
2. A Non Refundable Deposit of £30 per room is payable in house at the time of your booking, If booked through Bookings.com there is no deposit payable and you will pay in full on arrival or departure with us at the pub. Bookings.com only ask for your card details on booking in case you fail to cancel on time or do not honour your booking. We will use your card details saved securely on Bookings.com if this happens to take payment.
3.Check in is from 2pm due to Covid cleaning procedures to complete
4. Breakfast is served 9am till 10am
5. Check out is 10.30am in order to clean properly for the next guests
6. Late Checkout charged at £15 per Hour upon request up till 1pm latest
7. Two persons per room only due to Insurance & Fire Policy
8. Sorry No Pets Allowed in our Letting Rooms
9. Faults or complaints must be reported to the management at the time that they occur and they will be rectified as soon as possible, we cannot be held responsible for minor inconvenience caused as all our equipment is checked weekly and maintained appropriately. Reports and complaints after leaving unfortunately cannot be dealt with due to not being allowed to rectify the fault at the time of occurrence.
10. Sorry we do not allow Children under the age of 16 in our accommodation unless authorised by the Management.
1. Cancellations are free up to 7 days before your stay, Call for Advice.
If booked through Bookings.com you must make the cancellation yourselves through their site, We cannot alter any bookings made through their platform,
We Will Not be responsible for failures of cancellations on their behalf.
2. Failure to cancel your booking 7 days before arrival you will be charged for the first nights stay (Sorry No Exceptions will be accepted)
3. Failure to Shows without prior communication will be charged the full amount of the stay booked. (Again, Sorry No Exceptions will be accepted)
Damage & Loss
1. Guests entering the premises are liable for cleaning costs or replacement if any article is damage by them during their stay.
2. Smoking is Not Permitted in any rooms of the pub, If found breaking these rules you will be asked to leave and charged for the full amount of the stay and a
Non Negotiable £100 Cleaning Charge.
3. Items left in the accommodation can be returned to you with a £5 plus postage cost.